Date: Saturday, 27 September 2014
Time: 10AM to 3PM
Lewisburg Area Recreation Park
N 15th and St Mary Streets
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Directions: Enter from N 15th Street past the tennis courts.
N 40.964347* W 76.899345*
N 40* 57.8608’ W 76* 53.9607’
N 40* 57’ 51.64” W76* 53’ 57.64”
Parking: Ample free parking.
* This is a combined Geocaching and Letterboxing “Meet and Greet” to get you out on an early autumn Saturday. There are twelve geocaches and nine letterboxes within one mile of this location.
* Hosts “flyfishercacher” and “MnsfldDad” will be there to meet you, greet you, and hear about your geocaching and letterboxing adventures. MnsfldDad is the big guy in the wheelchair. Arrive and leave as you please anytime between 10AM and 3PM. Stay as long as you like – there is no formal program. We will have some SWAG and Trackables for the Geocachers, including the new QR Code tag and three unusual trackables you can’t grab.
* For the Letterboxers, “followthecougar” (AQ# 244271) will be there with a stamp and stamp book and flyfishercacher has a stamp for your log book. See more at http://www.folowthecougar.blogspot.com.
* Event Log for you to sign, also an event stamp. We will take lots of pictures to post.
* We might even deploy a MUNZEE for you to find. There are none anywhere nearby, so this will be a first. Check out the smartphone game of Munzee.